ViVid 52 – Satiate your curiosity and need for cuteness [LQ Release]

vivid52_previewSo after that little incident, it’s time to get dressed and get back to researching.
More will be revealed as we open up

Nanoha ViVid 52

Jeremiah’s Notes

-Credits-
Translator: Kinsei
Raws: Lyrical.CN
Proof-readers: Kira Wing, Cthulhudpc
Editor: Setsuna F. Seiei
Project Lead: PrimeSonic
This entry was posted in Nanoha ViVid, Releases and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to ViVid 52 – Satiate your curiosity and need for cuteness [LQ Release]

1. CrimsonDX says:

Perfect way to brighten up an otherwise bland Sunday~

2. Some yuricon says:

Yay, thanks.

3. Kaarme says:

I personally think it’s really good Vivio has arms. I’m not trying to belittle Olivie or anything like that, but think of all the hugging scenes and such.

Thanks for the release!

4. yoyo says:

5. Ali says:

Thanks for the translated chapter! 🙂

6. Wanderer says:

Assuming everything’s been translated correctly in past chapters (I can’t imagine any reason why it wouldn’t have been), Olivie lost her arms, rather than being born without them. Vivio, cloned from Olivie’s genetic code, would have the arms that Olivie SHOULD have had.

7. CybeastGregarX says:

I’ll just wait for the HQ releases, any luck finding those?

8. PrimeSonic says:

We have the books already.
    Scanning and cleaning takes a good deal of time, time which has been in shorter supply for our staff lately. That’s why we’ve been having open calls for anyone who wants to help out on that.
    Spread the word.
    Meanwhile, I’ll see what news we have on these fronts.

9. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

Wish we had spoiler tags, but we don’t so SPOILER:

She lost them in an accident.

10. Wish I could spread the word if I could find some sites that DON’T bash on Vivid every 5 seconds the instant it’s mentioned… -____-

11. PrimeSonic says:

I feel you, dude. I feel you.

12. Nana says:

It’s a harsh world for fans like us. When the Vivid anime was announced, I could share it with like, no one.

13. CybeastGregarX says:

On the “Nanoha fan site” I usual hang out out, don’t know why I still do but only because I have friends there, everyone was like “fucking kill me right now” or something like that. Seriously, I was jumping up and down screaming in fandom joy over the fact that Vivid is FINALLY getting it’s own anime like it deserves, but then I go to that site and it’s usual mood ruins mine.

14. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

I’ll admit I don’t go to many Nanoha sites anymore, but I was under the impression everyone loved Vivid, but hated Force.

15. CybeastGregarX says:

I thought so at first, but then I found that a majority of people hate Vivid for being “soulless” and a “fluff” manga with no plot.

16. Nana says:

Fluffy it may be. But I wouldn’t say it’s soulless with no plot.
    Last I read, it has gone into not just Vivio’s past but has been building upon some of the things from Sound Stage X.

17. Kaarme says:

Vivid is lacking a dramatic greater story, at least so far, but it’s far from soulless in my opinion. Looking at the current offerings, Force is in fact more soulless because I couldn’t see any Nanoha soul in it. It was like a totally different world that had borrowed familiar faces and names from the Nanoha universe, which wasn’t too cool a combination. It lacked the Nanoha spirit, which Vivid on the other hand serves in generous portions.

18. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

I guess with Force gone haters need something to hate.

19. Battlesheep says:

Completely agreeing with Kaarme here. It’s definitely not soulless, and it does have plot.
    Sure, a relatively laid-back one this time, but that’s exactly what I like about it. It’s a refreshing change to see a less serious story than the usual saving-the-world scale scenarios for once; Force on the other hand felt to me like it was trying a bit too hard for the opposite, and didn’t turn out as well as a result.