ViVid Strike! Ep11

[VividTrans] ViVid Strike! - 11 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_thumbs_[2016.12.11_11.14.22].jpg

We’re on the home stretch. Just a little more.

[VividTrans] ViVid Strike! – 11 (BS11 1280×720 x264 AAC)

This entry was posted in fansub, Releases, ViVid Strike!. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ViVid Strike! Ep11

1. natchu96 says:

When you throw a punch at someone so hard that the force crushes the highway you’re standing on . . .

2. natchu96 says:

I love how JILL of all people on the episode preview card is telling people to follow safety guidelines when training >_>

3. illya says:

love the episode….
    though it will be nice if the size was a bit smaller…
    less than 500 MB maybe?

4. Carthienes says:

So the reason we had to endure through two episodes of this was because Fuuka was dragging it out to see Rinne’s beautiful eyes?

Are you trying to destroy what little sympathy you’ve gained?

(P.S. Everyone else: logic don’t work that way)

@Vivid Trans Team:
    Thanks for the good work as always.

5. 4th Dimension says:

Ehh, it’s not bad. If the show preceding it did not poison the waters for it to mee to this degree I would have probably liked this episode a lot more.
    A lot of these flashbacks do a lot greater job at tugging on my heartstrings when it comes to Rinne than the rest of the season minus the episode 4 was it with the bullying. This should have been shown earlier, the safety system should have been used during the tournament and a lot of my disslike would have gone away. Possibly. I still would have not liked the style of fighting.

The eyes thing is obviously trying to allude to Season 1.

6. Another Time Diver says:

This entire duel is getting a bit brutal albeit awesome. Nevertheless, I am pleased with the outcome, although it also could mean the last episode most likely wrapping up everything instead of focusing over Fuuka VS Einhard tournament. But I migt be wrong as well…

7. thundabreaka says:

After this they should make a Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid Season Two. (>.< )

8. 4th Dimension says:

No they should make Nurse Girl Medical Shamal:

Yeah it’s an official fanfiction/joke but still it amused me more in 10 minutes than the entire run of this. Bonus 7 arts can do what they really want and insert piles and piles of loli fan service.

9. Another Time Diver says:

I rather choose Magical Family Lyrical Wolken since….Hayate and her family is always my number one favourite 😄

10. 4th Dimension says:

Plus Nanoha and Fate are not needed there so they are not able to steal Hayate’s thunder.