Battle Scenes, everywhere!

**EDIT 11/29
LINKS UPDATED. VOLUME 4 LINKS UP.

We’ve been bad with all the delayed releases, but hopefully this calms all of your tsun sides and give me your dere ones!

Notes:

We’re still looking for editors for Oriental Sacred Place!

Also, our Translator went missing. Another one would be very very very much appreciated!

Enjoy Vivid 31 – 32!

– Satsuki

P.S. 1 min more! happy Birthday to Hello! Project’s Leader, Shimizu Saki!

About orange03

I am an avid fan of YukaNana I mean, Tamura Yukari and Mizuki Nana. And of course the whole franchise of the Nanoha series, and most importantly NanoFate.
This entry was posted in Nanoha ViVid, News, Releases, Shout Out!. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Battle Scenes, everywhere!

1. yoyo says:

thank you very much- I am downloading those chapter right now

2. Himeya says:

Thx for the release guys, Keep up the good job. And happy birthday for Saki.

3. ProBlackbird says:

Thank you very much I have been waiting months for this

4. CrimsonDX says:

Woohoo~!

Also, Happy Birthday Saki.

and to everyone, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5. art248 says:

thx,
    happy birthday saki 🙂

6. nightshark says:

Woot, thx, \O/

7. asd says:

chapter 31 missing few pages, as it ended up abruptly.

8. shiro says:

9. zhao says:

er…….can you upload chapter 31-32 of vivid memory? looks like mediafire got it deleted T_T…….

10. orange03 says:

Yep, sorry. Still uploading.

11. zhao says:

ah oki thx, very appreciate it ^^b

12. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

You don’t mess with the Thunder Emperor!

So how’s everyone finding my type setting? I hope no one has any problems reading the text.

13. Sari says:

Good job overall, but could use some improvement. From the first page alone: Bubbles look a bit too cramped when there’s not real need to, obvious typo in the credits (Cletaner) and the Special Thanks line really doesn’t need to cover up the artwork, there’s enough white on the page left. And on the next page, it’s really preferable to insert a line break between name and honorific than to have tiny text like this. Overall, your text size does fluctuate too much when you could easily sidestep all of this by changing your text shape a bit.

Don’t take this as nitpicky bitching, just some pointers for improvement. Take them or leave them.

14. Satsuki says:

The credits typo is probably my fault for I did it at 2am (my timezone) to give you guys this this release, sorry about that. Thanks for pointing that. The Special thanks line is as important as the release itself. Because without them, you won’t be reading this chapter. ^^

15. Sari says:

I didn’t mean get rid of the Special Thanks line, just move it down a bit or insert a gap or a line break so it doesn’t cover up the artwork, that’s all.
    And like I said, those nitpicks aside it’s a good job and thank you for doing it. I wouldn’t have brought it up if Setsuna didn’t ask for it.

16. Satsuki says:

No problem anywhere. ^^

17. THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU!I’ve been waiting these forever!You guys made my return to university for the second semester most meaningful

18. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

Thanks for the advice 🙂

19. CybeastGregarX says:

Thanks for the chapters guys, and Rio is still being called Lio even after I explained that is how her name is spelled with evidence I found in the post from July 18th

20. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

I agree it should be Rio (it’s spelled in english in a past chapter when her device addresses her), but that’s still how the scripts I get spell it and consistancy is good, I suppose.