It’s time to wrap up the history lesson – ViVid 55

ViVid 55 previewOur little stars dig through the final chapters of Belkan history. Knowing how things came to an end didn’t seem to soften the blow one bit after we got to know more of the lives of Olivie, Claus, and Jeremiah.

So be prepared to break out the tissues in

ViVid 55 – End of an Era

Translator: Kinsei
Raw Scanner & Cleaner: Crazy Hat
Proofreaders: Kira Wing, Cthulhudpc
Editor: Setsuna F. Seiei
Project Lead: PrimeSonic
Saint King: Satsuki Takahashi

This entry was posted in Nanoha ViVid, Releases and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to It’s time to wrap up the history lesson – ViVid 55

1. CrimsonDX says:

I needed that last page after reading that chapter. Indeed, knowing what was to come is no substitute for seeing it actually happen. The only comfort is knowing that their descendents are able to reunite in a time of peace.

2. CybeastGregarX says:

I’m still gonna wait till the other chapters HQ releases, but I can already feel the feels that wait in store for me.

3. Fruit says:

Great, thanks for the translation.

4. Fruit says:

Hmm, in those last two pages, I wonder if Einhart is worried Vivio is hiding pain like Olivie then (when she looks at her)…

5. Setsuna F. Seiei says:

There really is no reason for you to wait. Even though we called them LQ, the quality isn’t bad or anything. It’s just that things weren’t redrawn and there might be some chinese sound effects in there.

6. yoyo says:

and it is chapter 55 and not 56

7. PrimeSonic says:

Whoops, I’m getting ahead of myself again. 56 is in the pipeline.

8. Alex says:

When there going to be a season 2 to the vivo anime and is force manga ever going to continue with the other vivid Raws cause on there only 59 Raws chapters where the rest one last thing fabia ancestor the cat witch does she have a name or not and there are certain manga site that don’t have update to vivid Mangahere mangapanda

9. Kaarme says:

Ancient Belka really was a wretched place. As cool as their warriors were and battle system still is, the world is a better place under TSAB and the Midchilda culture of administration.

10. Wanderer says:

Ending seems a bit abrupt? Is the “for now shall we return above?” page really the last page in the chapter? It just feels like it would have been more in line with this manga’s style to have included everyone responding to the question as the final page, or something.

11. PrimeSonic says:

Believe it or not, that really is how the chapter ends. The next one will pick up right after it as the girls had a lot to take in and think about.

12. Wanderer says:

Huh. Well, I suppose in some sense leaving us with things feeling a bit unresolved like that works, as the girls themselves, as you say, have a lot of thing they’ll need to think about and resolve, both for themselves and between certain members of the group.

Thank you for replying. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. 🙂

13. desu says:

Dammit… I told myself I wouldn’t. It’s just the onions. Yes, the onions!

14. CybeastGregarX says:

Yeah, I honestly would prefer to see the chapters cleaned up you know? Which is why I’d rather wait for the hq releases, just my preferences.

15. Ali says:

Thanks for the translated chapter! ^^